Thursday, April 7, 2011

The Best Journals ( or Diaries )

1,000 Artist Journal Pages: Personal Pages and Inspirations (1000 Series)Journal writing can be very therapeutic.

A journal or diary can be used to get troubles out or to focus on the positives. It can be used to bring out ideas or thoughts on a particular issue or help us forget and let go. A journal can help to set goals and find your unique purpose. It can also help preserve memories for our future and future generations.

I have been an avid journal writer throughout my life and have tried a lot of different journals. If you really love your journal you are more likely to write in it.

There are many lovely journals available. Here are some that I have used in the past and have really liked (click on the photo for more information):

Charlotte Bronte Wrap: Lined Journal (Embellished Manuscripts)A Woman's JournalMagnet Black Lined Journal (Suede Damask Journal)


These journals look great too:

Blue Embossed Dragonfly Leather Journal - LinedButterflies Journal (Magnetic Closure) (Notebook, Diary)I Hope You Dance JournalGratitude: A JournalNamaste Journal (Notebook, Diary) (Foldover Journals)Green Embossed Tree of Life Leather Journal - LinedBlue Flowers Journal (Notebook, Diary) (Small Format Journals)The Spirit of Flight Journal (Notebook, Diary) (Oversized Journal)Small Chestnut Pocket Journal with Handmade PaperDesire Journal (Naughty, Naughty)The Tree Of Life Refillable Leather Journal with Embossed Tree Designs, Ivory Sheets, Lined, 6x8"Enlightenment Journal (Notebook, Diary) (Guided Journals Series)Japanese Screen Journal (Notebook, Diary) (New Journals)Nautilus Journal Diary, Fully Embossed, Lined Pages, 6x8, BrownTree-Free Greetings Follow Your Dreams Fairy, 160 Page Recycled Paper and Sugarcane Journal, 5.5 x 7.5 x 0.75 Inches, Shades of teal and Brown (21054)


I have also used much larger journals which I really like as well, such as:

Black n' Red Casebound Notebook, Ruled, 8.25 x 11.75 Inches, White, 192 Sheets per Pad (D66174)Studio Goods Journal 8.5x11 ChocolateRhodia Classic Black Staplebound - Lined 8.25 x 11.75 Notebook - R119169

Happy writing!

2 comments:

DrFlynnDMD said...

I too am an avid journal writer. It's amazing how much you forget, it's so invaluable to be able to go back and relive your life and experiences through your own words. Blogs are another good source, cause you share your thoughts and opinion in ways you probably wouldn't in a journal.

Linda said...

I am not a journal writer because hand writing is so slow and my mind is often onto another thought while my scribble is attempting to record my thoughts from the past. It is true I forget dates, names, and places that if I had had a journal it would have been helpful. I do like to type on the computer because I am fast and it keeps up with my mind. That's one reason I like to blog and email. Plus I like pictures that say a thousand words.

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...